This recipe requires a little preparation but will result in a quick easy meal at your finger tips when you need it. A great breakfast or lunch option or maybe save for a Sunday morning after a well earned sleep in.
SWEET POTATO HASH
What's in it?
1 Onion diced
Macadamia Nut Oil
Bacon/Kebana (meat of your choice)
2 Medium sized sweet potatoes
1 Tblsp Fresh Rosemary
How do I make it?
1. Dice Onion and Caramelize in fry pan using a little macadmia oil, add Bacon or diced kebana...set aside
2. Peel and Dice Sweet Potato
3. Put Potato in a bowl and drizzle over Oil, Rosemary and a little Salt
4. Spread Sweet Potato onto a lined baking tray and bake in oven for approx 30-35 min or until cooked and browned.
5. Add Onion and bacon mix to sweet potato, allow to cool.
* At this point the sweet potato can go into the fridge and kept overnight until morning if you wanted to use this as a breakfast option. (Stir through some spinach before placing in the fridge)
6. Whether breakfast or using immediately. Put a small amount of the cooked sweet potato mix in the bottom of a shallow dish.
7. Make 2 small holes and crack 2 eggs into the skillet or dish.
8. Bake in the oven on moderate heat for approx 15min or until whites of the egg are just cooked.