Egg Muffins in just a few easy steps
What's in it?
Eggs (anywhere from 2 to 14)
60gm Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Spray coconut oil
1/2 tsp Salt
Tell me how it's made?
Pre heat your oven to about 180
1. Lightly spray a silicone muffin tray with coconut oil.
2. Place a few spinach leaves in the bottom of each muffin mould
3. Flake your smoked Salmon and add on top of the spinach
4. Sprinkle a small amount of Parmesan cheese on top of Salmon (if using).
5. Crack eggs into a mising jug and whisk with a fork. Add Salt to eggs
(The great part about this recipe is that you adjust how many eggs you need to how many muffins you would like to make. If I am making 12 then it takes approx 14 eggs. If you only want to make a few muffins then only use 3 eggs etc...)
6. Pour Egg mixture into muffin pan straight on top of spinach and salmon.
7. Cook in oven for approx 20 min.
8. That's it....ENJOY!!.. no need to run out of time to cook when there are so many quick options :)
*If you're not a fan of Salmon then dice and cook some bacon instead